Pressure Cooker Pros is an online publishing company reaching over 50,000 readers per month.
We believe strongly in food preservation, and part of our mission is to empower others to take part in advocacy. We think the one of the best ways to do that is through a scholarship.
The Pressure Cooker Pros Scholarship For Food Preservation is open to any undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in school in the United States.
You do not have to study in a related field. We understand that food preservation advocates come from all walks of life. You can be a business student, or you can be an aspiring teacher. You can be 18 or 65. All that matters is that you love fighting for a good cause and that you have a good plan for doing it.
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
Deadline & Award:
- Next Deadline: June 30, 2016.
- Award: $250-$750 depending on how many winners are chosen per scholarship period.
- Optional Award: We'll also happily extend an invitation to write a piece for our website, reaching over 50,000 monthly readers (this is 100% optional).
- Winners will be announced in June.
- Submit a 500-word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The topic of your essay should be: How can individuals take part in food preservation?
- The essay will be published on our website.
- Please include the essay in the body of your email - no attachments.
Our goal is to educate consumers about the benefits of user a pressure cooker to prepare meals. We provide product reviews, recipes and informative articles.